“Move Money” also known as DPX Pay is the person-to-person (P2P) payments and the account-to-account (A2A) transfer service provided from our FNB Online Banking service. This easy to use service allows account holders to conveniently and securely send a payment or request a payment from another person anywhere, at any time using only the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. In addition, it also allows you to Move Money between internal and external accounts.
You can use Move Money to:
- Send money to your child at college.
- Send a gift to family and friends.
- Pay back friends for that fun outing.
- Pay your babysitter or your lawn care service.
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates.
- Move money between your accounts at different financial institutions
First National Bank customers can access the “Move Money” service through FNB’s Online Banking. Within the online banking system, under the “Transfer Tab” will be a “Move Money” icon.
Sending and receiving payments has never been faster or more convenient!
For more information – review our Move Money Reference Guide.